Mark Your Calendar!
*Cash, Checks and Credit Cards Accepted.
The Annual Book Sale
Friends Member’s Shopping Day
Members of the Friends Group can buy items before the sale opens to the public. Memberships may be purchased at the door.
Here’s a printable application
More about memberships – buy it online.
Wednesday, April 26, 2023 (For Friends Members Only)
12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Public Book Sale – Opens to the Public for the rest of the week.
10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday – Bag Day! $5 per bag – with no limits!
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
We’ll provide the bag. You fill it up for $5.00. No limits on how many bags you fill and purchase.
Fall Book Sale – 2023 dates
Typically held in November
Nov. 2 (Thursday) 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Nov. 3 (Friday) 10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Nov. 4 (Saturday) 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Winter Book Sale – 2023 dates
Typically held in February.
Feb. 9 (Thursday) 2:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Feb. 10 (Friday) 10:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Feb. 11 (Saturday) 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Book Sale Details
- The Book Sale is stocked from local donations and weeded books from the Library’s collection. Most items are $1 or less. Cash or Checks accepted – no credit cards are accepted.
- The sales include 7,000 – 10,000 items and the sale is replenished throughout the sale for a good variety of items.
- Items for sale are: Books of all Genres, DVDs, Children’s Books, Records, Cassettes, Puzzles, Sheet Music, Magazines and various other items. Special-priced Collector’s Corner items are typically for sale at the April Book Sale. These specially priced items will not be offered at the April Book Sale Only.
Criteria for the Book Sale Dates
- The Winter Book Sale is usually the second full weekend in February, typically Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- The Annual Book Sale is usually the last full week in April, typically Wednesday – Saturday.
- The Fall Book Sale is usually the first full weekend in November, typically Thursday, Friday and Saturday.