Print from Anywhere.
Send your documents to the library and print upon your arrival.
Print from anywhere using the library’s wireless printing service. Send us documents from your computer, phone or tablet, then come to the library to pick them up. It costs 10¢ for a black & white page and 25¢ for a color page. You can 2 sided print as well.
Print from any device with internet access:
- Go to https://tbs.eprintit.com/portal/#/ppl/upload/mrl
- Choose your file(s) to print and desired printer options.
- Enter your library card or name, an optional email or text for notifications about your print job.
- Click “submit” and wait for confirmation.
- Go to the library’s self-serve print kiosk or ask for assistance at the Main Service Desk.
To print an email message or attachment, simply forward your email to:
B&W Printer: email@example.com
Color Printer: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be sent release instructions which can be used to retrieve your printouts.
All emailed printouts will be single sided pages.
How do I print a boarding pass?
Boarding passes are printed from the airline web pages. If the airline allows you to save a copy of the boarding pass as a PDF file, then:
- Save the PDF file to disk;
- Submit the PDF file using this web page.
Or, in the Web Browser:
- Export the page as a Web Archive, save it to a location in your computer;
- Submit the file using this web page.