Donations for the Library Book Sales
We are accepting donations. Please limit donations to 4 boxes or 4 bags at a time
The following items are accepted for donation:
- Encyclopedias – only complete sets that are dated within the last 5 years.
- Magazines – not older than two years of current date excluding National Geographic
- Travel guides – not older than three years of current date.
- Puzzles, games, and computer games.
- Categories including: fiction, non-fiction, history, cookbooks, reference, art, how-to, large print books, sports, parenting, classics, textbooks, trade paper books, religion, philosophy, audio CDs, DVDs, record albums, children’s books, coffee table books, biography, short stories, humor, poetry, science, foreign languages.
The following items ARE NOT accepted for donation:
- Books that have been stored in damp areas (i.e., garages, basements, outdoors) or books that display mold, or are water-damaged.
- Medical books including psychology books older than three years of current date
- Paperback books that are torn, tattered, yellowed, have covers missing, pages falling out
- Reader’s Digest Condensed Books
- National Geographic Magazine
- Sets of books that are out-dated (i.e., science, computers, inventions, etc.) Publishing date must be within three years of current year
- Textbooks older than three years
- VCR Tapes