Technology at MRL
We'll Get You Connected
Computers Are For the Public To Use
- Public Access Computer Workstations are located throughout the library. They are connected to a high speed internet connection. See more details for computer use at MRL.
- Computer classes are offered from beginner level to advanced computer usage.
- MRL offers a variety of technology services.
- Print, fax and copying services are available at MRL.
Computer Use Procedure
Patrons may use Internet Computer Workstations located at the library. The following is our procedure for use of these work stations.
- Patron must agree to the Technology Use Policy
- Computer Workstation Use
- To use a computer you must use your Morrisson-Reeves Library card to log into the computer.
Non-residents must present ID at a Services Desk for a guest pass.
- The Computer Workstations will turn off / shut down 15 minutes before the library closes for the day.
- Fines of $3.00 or more will prohibit use of the Computer Workstations.
- No food and drinks are allowed at the Computer Workstations.
- When checking out a computer, the cardholder MUST be present. Computer sharing is allowed, space permitting.
- Computer Work Stations are checked out for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the user may renew time as long as no other patrons are in need of the computer station. There is a 10 session limit per day.
Ages of Users:
- 2 -12 years of age may use Computer Workstations in the Youth Service Department.
- Ages 13 and older may use the Computer Workstations located throughout the Adult Services Area of the Library.
Cell phone use at MRL:
Please turn your cell phone ringer off or to a non-noise setting upon entering the Library and keep conversations to a minimum.
· One sided color printouts are 25 cents per page
· Two sided color printouts are 50 cents per page
· One sided black & white printouts are 10 cents per page
· Two sided black & white printouts are 20 cents per page
During Computer Classes
Only class attendees and MRL staff are allowed in the lab while a class is being conducted.
These policies are consistent with all other service policies of Morrisson-Reeves Library.
Draft updated: Summer 2009, June 2012, March 2017