Public Computer Use
COMPUTER SERVICES at MRL
Internet Ready Computer Workstations are scattered throughout the main level of the library.
- No appointment necessary
- Reserve a Computer for availability upon your arrival at the library.
- Library card with 4-digit pin is needed to log on.
- A Guest Pass can be offered a 60-minute session with 15-minute renewals if there are no outstanding reservations for use. The total time allowed per day is 2 hours. (Can be all at once or multiple logins)
- Express computers offer a 15-minute session with no time renewal for use.
- The total time allowed per day is 6 hours. (Can be all at once or multiple logins)
- Print Station is available for use.
Have questions regarding these or other library services, reach the library by
calling 765-966-8291, emailing at library@MRLinfo.org or LIVE CHAT at MRLinfo.org.