Public Computer Use
Internet Ready Computer Workstations are scattered throughout the main level of the library. Honoring social distancing protocol, computer stations are distanced more than 6 feet apart. After each computer use, library staff thoroughly clean each station before it may be used by another patron.
- No appointment necessary
- Library card with 4-digit pin is needed to log on.
- A Guest Pass can be offered at the Main Service Desk for non-library card holders.
- Regular computer stations 30 minute sessions with 15 minute renewals if there are no outstanding reservations for use.
- Express computers offer a 15 minute session with no time renewal for use.
- Total time allowed per day is 2 hours. (Can be all at once or multiple logins)
- Print Station is available for use.